Máy lốc tôn 4 trục 4HEL Series
MADE IN ITALIA
4 Rolls Plate Roll 4HEL
• Four roll plate bending rolls are considered as the most versatile, precise and easy to use plate roll.
• The rear lateral roll, opposite to the feeding side, can be used as a back gauge for immediate plate
squaring, resulting in very easy plate alignment and “one man operation”.
• After the plate is squared, it is always securely clamped between the top and bottom central pinch
rolls, therefore prebending and rolling operations are safe and precise without the risk of the plate
• The pre bending operation does not require the plate to tilt below the feeding level (as with traditional 3 roll machines), therefore horizontal motorized roller tables can be used to further improve the introduction of the plate between the rolls.
• The cylinder can be rolled to the diameter needed, immediately after the pre bending the leading edge. This means that the machine needs less valuable workshop space, as the plate feeding is on
one side of the machine only.
• The bending of the trailing edge is carried out after the cylinder is rolled. Basically, cylinders can be
rolled in one pass, in one direction.
• Cone rolling is much easier, the side rolls are tilted to determine the cone angle and the central lower
roll can also be tilted to clamp and drive the plate.
• Because of the guaranteed clamping and driving of the plate during all the phases of the rolling process, the four roll machine is the only plate rolling technology that can be controlled effectively through NC and CNC systems.
4HEL series CNC bending rolls designed and built by Faccin are the best solution to bend plates of length between 1500 and 18000 mm with thickness 5 to 150 mm.