MADE IN ITALIA
3 Roll Variable Geometry Bending Roll HAV
• An unbeatable combination of rolling power and pre bending precision is guaranteed by the HAV series of plate rolls.
• All three rolls move. The top roll moves vertically while the two lower rolls can move horizontally, each one independent from the other. This special design makes it possible to adjust the distance between the bending points according to production needs, the same principle as a press brake with auto variable V dies.
• Optimal plate drive is guaranteed by the capability to reduce to a minimum the distance between the lower rolls. Minimizing the roll centers also results in optimum pre bending capabilities, with reduced length of flat end. Plate drive and pre bending quality are equivalent to what is achievable with the most expensive four rolls design machines.
• The bending power obtainable, when increasing the distance between the bending rolls, is enormous so that with a minimum investment it is possible to have heavy-duty plate rolls
• The special design results in a reduced working height because the cylinders moving the lower rolls are positioned horizontally. Therefore, no foundations are required even for machines with bending capacities over 40 mm.
• The pre bending process with the HAV series is very fast and safe, the plate is inserted horizontally and not angled, typical with traditional three roll machines. This allows the use of idle or motorized roller feed tables and plate centering systems
• The world famous EPS electronic balancing system is installed as standard on all the machines in the HAV series, this guarantees the rolls will always be parallel, with a tolerance of 0,2 mm, and cannot be affected by mechanical wear and tear.
• Ideal for medium and heavy-duty rolling requirements, the HAV plate rolls are for certain the most advanced three roll bending machines available on the world market.